domingo, 28 de julho de 2013

Your Parents Were Wrong: Talk To Strangers, Embrace Strangeness


"(...) I personally love the notion of embracing strangeness as some of my most valuable and fulfilling relationships have come from connecting with those radically different from the personality types I grew up surrounded by. And some of my most creative ideas professionally have come from bridging disparate concepts I was only exposed to because I sought out a unique path. In fact, the more I progress in life the more I become fascinated and interested in the “strange” and creative as opposed to the obvious and predictable.

(...) rethink the notion of what a connection is beyond typical notions like friends, family and coworkers. We’re connected in more ways than that."



Mais aqui 

---------------------- 
“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.” E.E. Cummings

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário